(Discipline, Leave, Absence, Uniform, etc.)
- 1. Student during the course of their training shall have to give a proof of good behavior and high sense of discipline.
- 2. Rules and regulations about attendances in lectures, delivery of lesson, library, Hostel, timely payment of fees, shall have to be strictly observed.
- 3. Students during the course of training shall not take part in politics, or engage themselves in activities that are considered by the college as subversive, anti-government or against the interest of the college.
- 4. No student of the Training College shall be allowed to accept or retain any part-time job during the course of the training.
- 5. No student of the college shall appear in any other examination of any University as long as he/she is under training.
- 6. All kinds of leave must be got sanctioned before availingit.
- 7. Application for sick leave must be supported by a medical certificate.
- 8. The candidates shall have to pay a fine of Rs. 21-per day for un-authorized absence from the College.
- 9. The name of the candidate shall be struck off from the college rolls on account of continuous unauthorized absence for ten working days.
- 10. Uniform Every trainee in the Divya College of Education will have to wear uniform on specified days/special functions and during the days when teaching practice is on. The uniform prescribed is asfollows:-
Girls: Lemon Shirt, Lemon Trousers, Lemon Dupatta, Black Sweater, Navy Blue Blazer with College Colour purple Saree.